Sorry, nothing in cart.
Last Changes : 4 March 2016
So How Will I Know if this Policy Changes?
Our Policy covers how and why we collect, use, protect, and share your personal information:
- At TurbanKing retail stores in the anywhere
- On our websites and mobile services
- On our mobile application
Our Policy focuses on personal information – information that identifies you or reasonably can be linked to information that identifies you.
For example, when you place an order online, we collect personal information, such as name, address, phone number, and credit or debit card information.
Our Policy outlines:
- How and why we collect your personal information;
- How your personal information is used;
- How your personal information is protected
- When and with whom we share your personal information; and
- What choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your personal information
What Type of Information Do We Collect?
We collect three types of information:
(1) Information we receive from you
(2) Information we receive from others
(3) Information through technology
- Information we receive from you includes information you share with us, such as when you create an account on one of our websites. This also includes information you provide us through technology, such as through a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our websites. We also receive information from other sources to help us supplement our records, improve the personalization of our service to you, and detect fraud. Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business.
We collect information to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our stores, websites, and mobile services.
Information We Receive From You:-
You share information with us in various ways in our stores and online. For example, you share information when you:
- Make an in-store or online purchase, or other transaction, with us;
- Create an account on one of our websites or mobile services;
- Use a gift registry or create a mobile shopping list;
- Participate in our programs;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Post a review or comment on one of our social media pages;
- Post a rating, review or other user-generated content on our any services;
- Participate in a contest, promotion, or survey.
- Information We Receive From Other Sources:-
We receive information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and prevent or detect fraud. We may combine information you give us with other information from other sources, transactions and communications. This may include, but is not limited to, information from TurbanKing stores, direct mail, catalogs, events, products and applications, or other TurbanKing services. We may also combine that information with data that is publicly available and data from third parties. We also collect information about gift recipients provided by the giver.
- Information through technology: – You also provide us information in other ways through technology. Some of this information may be linked to you personally. This information helps our websites and mobile services work correctly and supports our customer marketing and analytics efforts – our work to understand our customers’ needs and provide information about our products and services. Here are some examples:
Device Information: We collect technical information when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications or services. This includes information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of a referring websites, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our websites.
Browsing Information: We use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and mobile device identifiers to collect information about the use of our websites and mobile services. Cookies allow us to provide you relevant information as you use or return to our sites. Web beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our websites and other sites were effective.
Location Information: We may collect information about your location when your device is set to provide location information. For example, your device’s GPS signal allows us to show you the nearest TurbanKing stores.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to provide you products and services, such as to fulfill your requests for products or to help us personalize our offerings to you. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal functions.
Some examples include:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services
- To communicate with you about those requests;
- To register and service your account;
- To administer contests, promotions, and surveys;
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls;
- To help us personalize our service offerings, websites, mobile services, and advertising;
- To help us improve your experience in our stores and through our websites and mobile services;
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions;
- To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback you provide us; and
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services, and our business.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information Outside of TurbanKing?
We will not sell or rent your personal information. We may share your personal information in limited circumstances, such as to conduct our business, when legally required, or with your consent.We will not share your personal information outside of our corporate family of companies, except in the following circumstances:
TurbanKing FAMILY: –We may provide your information to TurbanKing, Inc. companies and affiliates.
SERVICE PROVIDERS: -We may transfer your information to TurbanKing Family service providers to conduct our business. For example, they may handle credit card processing, shipping, data management, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management.
BUSINESS TRANSFERS: -Your information may be transferred to a third party as a part of our business assets in a sale of a part or all of TurbanKing. If this should happen, notice will be provided by posting to the website or other form of communication.
DEFAULT SHARING: –When you join or use certain services, you agree to publicly share a basic amount of information, which may include your username, city location, and profile picture.
TURBANKING SHARING: Information that is publicly shared may be used by Turbanking for promotional purposes.
PROTECTING INFORMATION: -: We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect your information. We use secure servers when you place orders. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted within our databases.
NO GUARANTEE: – However, like other companies, TurbanKing cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of our customers’ personal information. We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information. Whether you are shopping on our websites, through our mobile services, or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. Here are some examples of security measures we use to protect your personal information:
Passwords are required to access your online account and help to protect your account information. Please keep this password confidential.
Encryption technology, called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), helps to protect personal information in certain areas of our websites during transport across the Internet. For payment card information, we use third party payment gateway that is fully secured.
How Does Turbanking Protect the Privacy of Children Online?
Our websites and mobile services are intended for a general audience and are not directed to children.
We recognize the importance of protecting children’s online privacy. In order to protect the privacy of children, Walmart websites and mobile services knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 only with prior parental consent or as permitted by law. Please Contact Us if you believe we may have collected information from your child through our websites or mobile services and we will work to delete it.
MODIFYING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
You can modify or delete your profile within certain TurbanKing services, through your account. Your information previously posted may still be publicly viewable. TurbanKing may keep information and content in our backup files and archives.
COMMUNICATION / UNSUBSCRIBE / OPT-OUT
Regardless of the settings you select, TurbanKing may send you service-related communications. To unsubscribe and stop receiving messages, please change your settings or follow the instructions in the email, text message, notification or other message type. If you have unsubscribed from any TurbanKing communications, due to production schedules, you may receive communications already in production
How do I contact TurbanKing about privacy questions or concerns?
Calling Us: +91 90237 90237
Mailing Us: email@example.com
Letter Us: 85, Sunil Park, Opp. MBD Mall, 141001, Ludhiana (India)